- One Bedroom
- Walking Distance to Station and High Street
One bedroom first floor maisonette within walking distance to Billericay High Street and mainline station with it`s own good sized garden.
Entrance hallway with stairs leading to:
Great sized garden.
Working tenants only with good credit history. Non-smokers.
Non-refundable administration and referencing charge of £200 including VAT per tenant over the age of 18 plus £120 inventory and check-out fee.
Prior to move in, one months rent and six weeks deposit to be paid.
For affordability purposes the household income would need to be in excess of £21,750 per annum.
Council Tax Band: B
EPC Rating: C
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.